Inspiring young people to discover social enterprise
We have a particular passion for introducing young people to social enterprise. We offer a range of workshops and enterprise programmes to capture their imagination and spark their enthusiasm.
We work with young business minds in many ways:
- Social enterprise bootcamps, seminars, mentoring and one to one advice and guidance for young graduates
- Enterprise workshops to inspire unemployed young people to consider self employment and develop their business ideas (working with Jobcentre Plus)
- Business mentors to help young people achieve their goals
- A practical six week course developing a micro business – teaching young people every aspect of starting a business from planning through to selling on market stall
- Working with GCSE business students on enterprise challenges
- A 12 week inspiration study, where we work with IB students to increase their level of business skills, delivered as a learn by doing model.
If you work in higher or further education, training or employability services and want to know more about our programmes for young entrepreneurs or discuss how we can develop a bespoke package of support call 0121 667 6810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.