It’s a great idea, but is it a business?
We all have great ideas, but a great idea does not always mean its a great business opportunity. Whether you’re an individual setting out in enterprise, or a large organisation needing to consider refreshing the business plan and objectives we can help with professional business planning support.
We differ from the rest and we find our customers really value our hands on approach to business planning. We work with your key staff, trustees, customers, beneficiaries and stakeholders to ensure that your business plan is built on experience and market potential, but is not just a document that will gather dust.
- Facilitating business planning with key staff and board members
- Assessing the market and market potential
- Exploring your ideas
- Identifying the right structure
- Developing the business plan with key milestones and targets
A few examples of business planning work in the last 12 months:
- A large scale re-use and recycling social enterprise
- A transformation of grant led mobility services to a trading sustainable business
- A community owned swimming and leisure facility
- A community centre incorporating library services
- A social enterprise catering business
- Infrastructure support services and community consultation
- A charity shop