Financial planning can help organisations to manage resources effectively, monitor performance, improve decision-making, plan for the future and identify problems before they occur – such as the need to raise finance or cash flow difficulties.
We have extensive experience in undertaking financial appraisals, planning and re-modelling to support social enterprises and voluntary organisations seeking:
- Social investment or funding
- Community asset transfer from local authorities
- Expansion into new markets
- Rescue plans for survival and sustainability
- Mergers with other organisations.
Our qualified business advisers can:
- Undertake financial healthchecks
- Prepare financial forecasts as part of the business planning process – budgets, cash flow, income and expenditure
- Advise on systems and processes to manage and monitor financial performance
- Identify ways to minimise risk and maximise returns
- Contingency planning.