Measuring and marketing your social value for competitive advantage
The Social Value Act means that measuring your social value is more important than ever.
In partnership with Dynamic Marketing, Development in Social Enterprise bring you a new package of workshops and consultancy services that will enable you to measure your social value effectively and then use the results to your advantage.DOWNLOAD SOCIAL VALUE WORKSHOPS
- Introduction to Social Value Measurement – A beginners guide to the concept of social value and the Social Value Act
- Measuring Social Value – An introduction to key principles and methodologies of impact measurement
- Introduction to SROI – SROI principles and measurement process
- Marketing Social Value – Improve the use of findings to secure contracts
and open doors to new opportunities.
- Communicating Social Impact – Translate evidence into well produced
and clear communications.
Workshops are three hours duration and priced at £75 per person, including course materials and light refreshments. Rates for in-house / bespoke sessions upon request.
For further support try our consultancy services:
- Bespoke impact measurement exercises (SROI, SAA & Soft Outcomes)
- Advise and train staff in value measurement
- Social value health-checks and audits
- Improving practice through measurement
- Identifying proxies and indicators
- Building measurement into your everyday work activity.