We often get asked what structure should we opt for, it’s quite often the first question we’re asked.
There are many options for setting up your social enterprise or trading subsidiary and to coin a phrase “structure follows strategy” so you need a good business plan first.
We can work with you to understand the options that are right for you whether it’s:
- To operate as a sole trader
- To register a limited liability company (shares or guarantee)
- To set up a Community Interest Company (CIC).
- To set up a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO)
- To set up as a Cooperative
- To set up a trading arm
Contact us and we will help you through the choices.