Expanding your horizons and preparing for take off
Entering new markets can be both exciting and daunting. Development in Social Enterprise can support your business to spread its wings whether that involves launching your brand in new geographic areas or diversifying into new product and service lines or targeting new customer groups.
Success lies in the planning and preparation, and we help clients to do the groundwork so that they go into new ventures with their eyes open. This includes working very closely with chief executives, directors, trustees and staff teams.
We can help with:
- Researching the market – size, market segments, competitors, partners, viability and potential
- Advising on business models – organic growth, trading subsidiary, franchising
- Market testing – reducing risk and improving the proposition
- Cost benefit analysis – including the risks to existing operations
- Marketing strategy – ideal customer and routes to market
- Financial planning and forecasts.