Development in Social Enterprise deliver business support under several funded programmes and schemes
Your organisation may be eligible to access our services through one of these routes.
The Cooperative Hive
For Cooperatives and community businesses – starting up, growing and sustaining. As an approved support provider we are delighted to announce the new process is LIVE!
There are now 3 simple pathways:
- Start‑up groups and recently incorporated co‑operatives >
- Existing co‑operatives looking to grow and develop >
- Businesses looking to convert to co‑operative or community ownership >
What support is available?
The Hive now offers a bespoke package of support which includes some or all of the following:
- Up to eight days of direct one-to-one advice with an expert co-operative adviser.
- One skills training session delivered in-house.
- Up to three days peer mentoring from an experienced co-operative.
Who can apply?
Applicants will need to be able to meet the new eligibility criteria.
Groups and co-operatives who have applied to The Hive before are welcome to apply again provided they meet the new eligibility criteria.
Is a fund of up to £20,000 plus a funded adviser to get your bright idea started or help it to grow. As a Cooperative Hive support provider we are also registered as approved Bright Ideas support providers. Want to know more? then see the my community website
Need help? Get in touch – 0121 667 6810, email@example.com
Read about some of the the clients we’ve supported as part of the above programmes in our Case Studies section.