We noted (a while back now) that social enterprises in the West Midlands were about to see the launch of an extensive program of specialised business support. Well the providers are now taking applications. Info and links below. Good Luck!
Start – A peer learning program for small/ new organisations
- Started post Covid
- Geared toward those who are early in their development (15-50k turnover)
- Development grant (£2k) available as part of the mix.
Build – A peer learning program for small established organisations
- Two years or more (£50-100k)
- Aim to increase trading
- An incentivised grant of up to £5k.
Grow – A peer learning program for established organisations
- Turnover £100k-£500k
- Up to £10k incentivised grant.
Accelerate – A program for leaders of larger organisations
- Established and trading
- Turnover £500k plus
- Up to £20k incentivsed grant.
Footnote- Each program is delivered by a specilised organisations contracted by the West Midlands Combined Authority. Each will therefore vary in style and approach but will help leaders develop their trading and increase their impact. They are funded through the West Midland’s Combined Authority making use of the Common Wealth Games underspend.