Understanding your market and knowing your ideal customer and how to reach them are all key elements of a sound marketing strategy.
Social enterprises and voluntary organisations often struggle to fully grasp the benefits that a well considered and executed marketing plan can achieve. Marketing can build your brand, sell your services, improve how stakeholders view you, result in new opportunities and attract the right kind of people to your organisation.
The major obstacles to being more marketing focused are often to due lack of time, skills and financial resources. We look for solutions to these problems and support teams and individuals to take on what can often be daunting new responsibilities.
We have helped many organisations new to enterprise or trading activity to develop a marketing mindset and work with them to implement marketing plans resulting in increased income, stronger brands and confident people.
We can help with:
- Marketing audits – assessing the current position
- Market analysis – researching and segmenting the market
- Product and service development
- Competitor analysis
- Marketing strategy – supporting the implementation of business goals
- Defining USPs and key messages
- Action planning
- Staff training and coaching (marketing, communications, sales)