Social Enterprise? Need a Grant? £10k – £100k?
We’ve just received this from our friends and colleagues at the Key Fund. The Social Enterprise Support Fund (SESF) opens soon and is for organisations to recover from COVID-19. The programme is being delivered through a partnership between The National Lottery Community Fund, Key Fund, Resonance, Big Issue Invest, Unltd & The School for Social Entrepreneurs.
Please see the application guidance and FAQs for full details.
- Based In England
- At least one year old
- An incorporated social purpose organisation with an asset lock
- a clear social purpose, such as an Objects or Social Purpose clause
- a restriction on distribution of profits, to the extent that at least 51% of surpluses are reinvested for its social purpose
- an ‘asset lock‘, which is a restriction on the distribution of assets
- Annual income between £20,000 and £1.8 million
- Substantially reliant on income from trading
- Financially resilient
- Dual authority bank account
Full eligibility can be found here Funding & eligibility | SESF (socialenterprisesupportfund.org.uk)
When can you apply?
- Round 1: 1pm on Thursday 25 November 2021 to 1pm on Tuesday 21 December 2021
- Round 2: 1pm on Monday 28 February 2022 to 1pm on Thursday 24 March 2022
The fund is expected to be oversubscribed, so good luck.