Good governance is important whatever legal structure you decide on and particularly for social enterprises and charities.
Whether you’re just starting out or if you are a well established organisation that needs a review we can help you understand:
- What good governance looks like
- What key skills your board of governors need
- How to develop a good governance action plan
- How to ensure your board has an appropriate succession strategy
- How to develop a board recruitment strategy
- How to identify skill gaps.
To help you we have developed a needs analysis and a range of workshops based on the National Occupational Standards for Good Governance, so call us if you need help or just have a question.