Helping social enterprise start-ups get off the ground
We work with social entrepreneurs and groups embarking on their enterprise journey, providing high quality and personalised support, mentoring and training.
We can help you with:
- Assessing viability – ‘Great idea, but is it a business?’
- Business Planning – doing the groundwork and gearing up for launch
- Legal structures and governance – choosing the right form and understanding your legal obligations
- Company formation – helping you register your business
- Financing and cash flow – making sure the numbers add up and you stay afloat
- Funding and investment sources – specifically for social enterprises
- Understanding your market – how to reach your customers
- Networking opportunities – to raise your profile and attract new business.
Starting any business is hard work, and keeping it going can be even harder. Let us help you take that leap of faith so that you can start making a difference in your community.