This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Development in Social Enterprise CIC and agrees to notify you of:
- What personally identifiable and non-identifiable information is collected from you through the web site
- The organisation collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
- If you feel that we are not abiding by our privacy statement, please contact us.
Information Collection and Use
Development in Social Enterprise CIC is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Development in Social Enterprise CIC collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and only collect information about you to provide you with the best possible service.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the updated General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018.
- We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent or joined our mailing list. We will always give you the opportunity to refuse any marketing email from us.
The type of information we will collect about you may include:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA European Economic Area we will always obtain your consent first. Data collected by this site may be used to:
- Administer and enhance the website to provide the best possible service to you
- Collate anonymous usage statistics
- Issue a unique identifier (e.g. member login)
- Contact you by email with your consent
We may use third parties to store IP addresses to analyse trends and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information by us, but may be divulged to relevant authorities by your ISP in accordance with the law. We do not share your details or any aggregated demographic information with advertisers. We may share aggregated data for third party statistical analysis and email marketing.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
This website takes every precaution to protect user information online and offline. All of our users’ details are restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
If you have consented, you may occasionally receive information on products, services and special offers. If you no longer wish to receive our promotional materials, you may opt-out of receiving these communications by using the unsubscribe option in the email or by emailing us directly.
Notification of Changes