Dealing with the big strategic issues and the smaller immediate problems is a balancing act that many organisations struggle with.
Sometimes, taking an objective look at what you do best, understanding how to adapt to changes beyond your control, or planning for an uncertain future is easier if you have a helping hand to guide you along the way.
Whether you need a consultant, coach or critical friend, we can offer experience and specialist knowledge to help your social enterprise or voluntary organisation become more resilient, take control of challenges that lie ahead and achieve your vision of success.
- Business planning for new ventures, enterprises and large scale capital projects, including asset transfer
- Business support – to grow your social enterprise and enter new markets
- Feasibility studies – to assess the commercial viability of new ideas and investment decisions
- Business remodelling and restructuring services for improved financial returns and social impact
- Enterprise development – to create and package products and services for new and existing markets
- Scaling up – with support to grow and expand, diversify and enter new markets