Development in Social Enterprise deliver business support under several funded programmes and schemes
Covid 19 has changed the funding landscape considerably- we will update this page as soon as new funds/ projects and programme become available (Jan 2022).
Your organisation may be eligible to access our services through one of these routes.
Investment Readiness (Reach Fund)
Working alongside social investment organisations (access points) we provide high level business development consultancy to help your organisation become investment ready. Work often involves:
- Strengthening financial systems and processes
- Developing robust financial forecast
- Market intelligence and analysis
- Impact measurement and monitoring
- Business and strategic planning
- Board development
We’ve worked with a number of organisations over the past few years, helping them access more than £800,000 in repayable finance. Want to know more? Get in touch.
See more about the Reach Fund
The Cooperative Hive
Covid-19. The Hive Assist programme has been launched to help cooperatives in these challenging times. You need a referral from a Hive provider (we are get in touch). To be eligible you need to have been trading for at least 2 years and have a turnover of less than £1m. See more.
For Cooperatives and community businesses – starting up, growing and sustaining. As an approved support provider we are delighted to announce the new process is LIVE!
There are now 3 simple pathways:
- Start‑up groups and recently incorporated co‑operatives >
- Existing co‑operatives looking to grow and develop >
- Businesses looking to convert to co‑operative or community ownership >
What support is available?
The Hive now offers a bespoke package of support which includes some or all of the following:
- Up to eight days of direct one-to-one advice with an expert co-operative adviser.
- One skills training session delivered in-house.
- Up to three days peer mentoring from an experienced co-operative.
Who can apply?
Applicants will need to be able to meet the new eligibility criteria.
Groups and co-operatives who have applied to The Hive before are welcome to apply again provided they meet the new eligibility criteria.
Need help? Get in touch – 0121 667 6810, email@example.com
Read about some of the the clients we’ve supported as part of the above programmes in our Case Studies section.