School for Social Entrepreneurs (Midlands) open for applications!
If you’re thinking or starting a social enterprise then look no further. Our friends over at the School for Social Entrepreneurs (Midlands) are recruiting for their next cohort now. If you’re successful you get onto one of the best action learning programmes currently available for social entrepreneurs and we may even see you at one of the sessions.
Here’s a taste of what’s on offer and how to find out more!
The School for Social Entrepreneurs in the Midlands will support 40 social entrepreneurs through the Lloyds Bank Social Entrepreneurs Start Up Programme 2017 supported by Big Lottery Fund.
The programme provides free support for a year:
- A grant of up to £3,000
- A learning programme comprising 15 days over 12 months
- A community of people starting up social and environmental projects
Find out more by attending one of their 2 hour Information events:
- Leicester – 23 March from 5:30pm – Book here
- Coventry – 28 March from 6:00pm – Book here
- Birmingham #1 – 30 March from 5:30pm – Book here
- Nottingham – 6th April from 5:30pm – Book here
- Birmingham #2 – 11th April from 5:30pm – Book here
- Wolverhampton – 12th April from 6:30pm – Book here
The deadline for applications is 26 April 2017.
“The SSE Midlands Start Up Programme is part of a UK-wide programme that will support 300 social entrepreneurs for a year. This is the sixth year of this programme, and 99% of our students would recommend our programme.”