We are regularly creating, developing and quite often stumbling upon useful resources for social enterprises and voluntary and community organisations. On this page we list and link to the sites we have found helpful not only to start up enterprises, but for experienced entrepreneurs too.*
- seToolbelt – an open content resource hub that helps social entrepreneurs plan, launch, manage, and grow successful social enterprises
- Greater Manchester Voluntary Sector Support – information, guidance and fact sheets on start-up, funding, marketing, volunteering, managing and developing organisations
- BSSEC (Birmingham & Solihull Social Economy Consortium) – links and downloads to a range of resources on business planning for social enterprise, marketing and promotion, and briefings on social value
- Dynamic Marketing – a collection of marketing resources for charities and social enterprises
- Social Enterprise West Midlands – business support videos and e-zines covering a range of topics from business planning, governance, social media, finance, marketing and social value
- Start-up Donut – packed with useful resources and guides for anything starting a new business. There are other donut sites for Marketing, Law, IT and Tax.
- Gov.uk – a range of resources are available for business and the self employed including how to register with companies house and HRMC
*Development in Social Enterprise is not responsible for and has no control over external sites linked to from our website. Links to external sites should not be taken as a recommendation or endorsement of the external site’s information, products or services. We take no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using the linked websites or information published on those linked websites.