Have you got a social enterprise business idea you want to kickstart?
Are you a current social enterprise or entrepreneur looking to diversify or develop a new product or service?
As part of Social Enterprise West Midlands Social Finance Fair on the 1st October SEWM CIC is providing up to 4 social enterprises or social entrepreneurs the opportunity to pitch for an agreed amount of seed investment/grant from the Pitchers Platform sponsor and a Social Finance Mentor.
Sponsored by BCRS Business Loans the Pitch will take place as part of the conference with a panel of Social Finance experts in front of the event audience.
The enterprise or entrepreneur must:
- be ready to trade/currently trading, be constituted under one of the 9 legal structures,
- demonstrate a passion for the product and service and, most importantly, see the market
- opportunity and explain who is going to buy the product or service!
- illustrate what the money will be used for,
- demonstrate how they will measure journey and product/service delivery.
The winning pitch will be awarded a £500 award grant and a Social Finance Mentor for the year*
If you are interested in applying to pitch and want to find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org by the 24th September 2015!
Download the Pitcher’s Platform flyer
* Terms and conditions of mentoring do apply. Mentoring agreement to be decided between the mentoring organisation and mentee.