Social Saturday – a UK wide campaign to celebrate, raise awareness and buy from social enterprises – is back on 10th October and based on last year’s success, it’s a marketing opportunity you don’t want to miss.
As part of our social mission to ‘do good business and create social value’ we are offering ten DISE clients in Solihull and Birmingham the opportunity to promote their products and services through the power of video.
That’s right, ten social enterprises will receive a free mini video which will be premiered on Social Saturday to showcase their wares and help spread the message that it’s good to buy social.
Plus, we are also joining forces with Social Enterprise West Midlands to maximise the reach of all the videos produced as part of their online digital showcase campaign for Social Saturday.
- This offer is open to social enterprises that have previously worked with DISE and are based in Solihull or Birmingham and is available on a first come first served basis.
- Each mini video will be filmed on location enabling one person per social enterprise to talk about their products and services, business or special offer.
- The duration of the video will be 30-45 seconds with a title slide featuring a company logo and website and a closing slide acknowledging DISE sponsorship. Minor revisions to final edit only.
- Filming will be done by Reel Eyes Films – a video production social enterprise based in Solihull – www.reeleyesfilms.co.uk
- Filming slots are available on 22nd, 23rd and 24th September and will take approximately one hour per enterprise.
- All videos produced will be uploaded to the DISE You Tube channel and will be promoted via the DISE Twitter and Facebook accounts on Social Saturday in association with Social Enterprise West Midlands.
- Participating enterprises must be willing to promote the video on Social Saturday through their own social media accounts and website where available.
- Featured social enterprises can use their video beyond the Social Saturday campaign as desired.
Register your interest
Enabling our clients to make the most of campaigns like Social Saturday is one of the ways in which we reinvest 100% of our profit as a social enterprise.
If you are interested in a short video to promote your business on Social Saturday please get in touch with us as soon as possible and register your interest by 12pm on Monday 21st September. Call 0121 667 6810 or email email@example.com.
More ways to back Social Saturday
1. Download the Social Saturday campaign pack – includes ideas, press release templates, suggested tweets
3. Check out the Social Saturday website for more inspiration and resources to promote your business online
4. Use the #SocialSaturday2015 hashtag in your tweets and posts.