The Cooperative Hive support programme just got bigger and better.
As an approved support provider we are delighted to announce the new process is LIVE!
There are now 3 simple pathways:
- Start‑up groups and recently incorporated co‑operatives >
- Existing co‑operatives looking to grow and develop >
- Businesses looking to convert to co‑operative or community ownership >
What support is available?
The Hive now offers a bespoke package of support which includes some or all of the following:
- Up to eight days of direct one-to-one advice with an expert co-operative adviser.
- One skills training session delivered in-house.
- Up to three days peer mentoring from an experienced co-operative.
Who can apply?
Applicants will need to be able to meet the new eligibility criteria.
Groups and co-operatives who have applied to The Hive before are welcome to apply again provided they meet the new eligibility criteria.