12 month post with possible extension subject to funding.
£26,000 per annum pro rata for up to 15 hours per week.
Can you take our amazing community swimming enterprise to the next level?
We are looking for a dynamic and self motivated individual to manage and develop our fantastic heritage swimming facility for an initial period of 12 months.
Moseley Road Baths Charitable Incorporated Organisation (MRBCIO) took over the management of Moseley Road Baths in April 2018. MRBCIO has substantially grown swimming numbers, built a great staff and volunteer team and developed its business in the intervening 16 months.
We are now seeking an experienced General Manager with primary responsibility in people and team development and overall customer service to keep the Baths thriving, whilst ensuring business, financial and operational targets are met.
- The General Manager will report to the Board of Trustees and will be responsible for:
- Oversight of delivering the MRBCIO strategy as directed by Trustees
- Managing and developing the MRBCIO team, supported by OMs who line manage staff and volunteers.
- Managing, monitoring, evaluating and reporting on MRBCIO activity, including coordinating between strands of work
- Participating in business development and MRB coalition activity alongside trustees and others
- Leading engagement to create a sustainable community volunteering network and liaising with local partners.
- Have an understanding of MRBCIO’s budgeting and take into account the financial implications of proposals and decisions.
If you believe you have the skills and qualities to be a driving force for one of Birmingham’s most active community buildings, we want to hear from you. Please visit www.moseleyroadbaths.org.uk/general-manager-opportunity for the full job description, person specification and guidance on how to apply.