The Midlands School for Social Entrepreneurs is open for applications until 30th April
In our opinion this is the best social enterprise start up programme around, so do apply you will not regret it. The programme starts in October 2020 (online if needs be) with online interviews during May & June.
What Do You Get?
- A free learning programme (14 learning days, spread over a year)
- A grant of between £1,000 & £7,000 (depending on which level)
- A support network of like-minded people
The programme comes in three levels:
- Start-Up – Your project is in the planning stages but ready to start, or less than two years old. It makes £0 – £15,000 a year. You want to learn how to establish your organisation.
- Trade-Up – Your project was established at least a year ago, and probably has at least one paid member of staff. It makes at least £15,000 a year. You want to learn how to strengthen your organisation’s finances and impact, to build a solid foundation.
- Scale-Up – Your project was probably established two or more years ago, and probably has two or more paid members of staff. It makes at least £75,000 a year (no upper limit). Your organisation already has a solid foundation. Now you want to learn how to scale it to create even more impact.
Find out more
- Thursday 9th April – 3:00 pm (via Zoom video link)
- Thursday 16th April – 11:00 am (via Zoom video link)
(NB: you will need an internet connected laptop, computer or tablet to access this, there is no dial-in option on these sessions).
If you have never used Zoom before, this guide will tell you what you need to do in advance.
Will this course be offered in 2021?
Hi it is a course that takes in cohorts each year, but is nothing to do with us. Visit School for Social Entrepreneurs Midldnds to find out more.